facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 36 of 508
#351  by: SECalum   

My daughter is applying to several schools in the south & wants to join a sorority. She just showed me this site and said that there's no way she wants to go to UGA any more.
Girls, I know it only takes a few bored idiots to cause trouble but you ALL have made your greek system and your university look really bad to PNMs. Stop pointing fingers and look in the mirror because it's going to cost you some good girls in fall rush.

By: SECalum
#352  by: seriously   

DO NOT TAKE THIS RANKING SERIOUSLY! as a current student at uga, and a member of a sorority, it is so sad to look at this site. it makes the greek system here (which is easily one of the best in the country) look like a joke. STOP HATING and SELF RANKING.

PNMS: look at older posts. this ranking has gone seriously downhill in the past few months. i am appalled at how this has changed.

By: seriously
#353  by: ???   

sigma gamma rho, alpha kappa alpha, zeta phi beta, and delta sigma theta should not be on this. they aren't panhellenic and don't do panhellenic recruitment.

By: ???
#354  by: ???   

seems to be some major racism going on here.....

By: ???
#355  by: Most Prestige   

When one thinks of classy, upper class sororities with strong national roots,one thinks of the following: ALL OF THEM!

By: Most Prestige
#356  by: sad   

As worried as I was about going through rush I am so happy to be in a great sorority with girls i love, and I have tons of friends in others sororities too. But if I had seen this site prior to rush I most likely would not have gone through rush. This is a disgusting website created for girls with hate and jealously. UGA has MANY great chapters... please end this. Its PATHETIC

By: sad
#357  by: Alum   

As a UGA alum I am ashamed of this site. If you cannot say something positive just don't comment at all. I know every one of you girls learned this at home.

By: Alum
#358  by: criticizing others   

do not judge, or you too will be judged. for in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. understand??

By: criticizing others
#359  by: foodforthought   

currently at UGA:
top- kkg theta pm kd adpi zta
middle- xo aopi axo sk
third- pi phi tri delt dz
bottom- gpb agd dg

notice how many great top ones there are. middle is still amazing sororities too! third is up and coming and the bottom still has good girls.

ALL GREEKS at uga are smart and pretty and have alot going for them otherwise they wouldn't have gotten into georgia in the first place...

By: foodforthought
#360  by: truth   

currently at uga:
top: kkg, xo, theta, ddd

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.