facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 35 of 508
#341by:    

Ok. I think AOPi has maybe learned their lesson. Now lets each say something nice and supportive to one another-as appears to be the trend- now that AOPi is no longer posting.

By: Good Job

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#342by:    

Personally, I like "frat view" comment. Lets just throw down a mud ring in the middle of Milledge and let em go at it..... A good time would be had by all.

By: Mud Wrestle
#343by:    

I second the motion. All in favor? Opposed? motion carries.

By: Mud Wrestle2
#344by:    

That is a very nice post ms. PiPhi, showing some class. But we still think the mud rasslin idea is a good one.....

By: Fratboy
#345by:    

Kappa thanks all of the great support!

By: Thanks
#346by:    

This site is seriously such a joke. If people would legitimately post how they feel about other sororities, maybe it wouldnt be so bad... however, everyone just posts straight 1's on the sororities that they are JEALOUS OF. Every single sorority has great girls, and every single sorority has really weird girls.

none of this site is true, NONE.

By: for real?
#347by:    

Anybody else notice as of right now aopi has 666 rankings? Coincedence? I think not!

By: ok
#348by:    

this sight suckkssss...the top ten is a joke. the top FIVE is a joke..

By: ha
#349by:    

This site is so horrible. PNM's going through next year look at this site and we are all setting a HORRIBLE example.
I'm not really sure why all of a sudden everyone has become so vicious, but it's so embarrassing to UGA's panhellenic community.

girls rushing in fall 2010- please do NOT look at this sire as a way to judge sororities. almost none of it is true.

By: PNM's
#350by:    

i am a member of an "old row" sorority at uga. But, i think its important to be completely supportive of all sororities at uga. This site is an awful representation of the greek life system at uga and i hope girls rushing next year do not take this seriously. As for the AOPi controversy, AOPi is an amazing sorority. They have been top tier for quite some time even though they are not considered "old row." I do not understand how everyone thinks they are self-ranking. But regardless, everyone needs to stop the rude, disrespectful comments on every sororities link. its pathetic.

By: lets be real

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.