facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 34 of 508
#331by:    

i hope no one from any other school looks on this site, if they did that would be really embarrassing. NO class.

By: wow
#332by:    

Hate to say it but AOPi brought all the hate upon themselves on this board. Sad because AOPi, KKG, KAT, XO, and Phi Mu are all really good sororities and anyone should be proud to be in any of these.

By: Hate to say
#333by:    

at UGA deserves all 5's or all 1's. Come on

By: No Sorority
#334by:    

I thought there were good too but it seems AOPi and KAT are putting a lot of hatred out there... don't know who though because they're ranked so high. STOP HATING. Just be positive please.

By: BEGOOD
#335by:    

this site is f'in hilarious!!! we've always been nice to aopi now way in hell are they number 1 or even close. i thought they were a little off before, now after seeing this board, it's clear they're totally psycho. these are the best houses according to my frat and i'd say a few others too.
Chi O, Kappa, Theta, ADPi, Phi Mu, and KD
That's it, frats have feelings too. bwahahahaha!

By: fratfave
#336by:    

AOII really did bring on the hate. I have friends who are AOII's but the chapter's relentless self-ranking and bashing of other sororities on here has finally come back to haunt them. What goes around really does come around. Maybe this will make them stop with the attitude from here on out.

By: wow
#337by:    

Damn. Girls are mean. Why don't y'all just mud wrestle or something? After some brotherly discussion here are our favs. PhiMu, XO, KKG, KAT, and DDD. AOPi, ZTA, DZ, and KD are close seconds. The rest just suck.

By: Frat view
#338by:    

I am from Texas and all I can say is all the smokin hot girls from back home go XO or KKG -here and at UT, so they must be pretty good.

By: Texas

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#339by:    

Sister.

By: AMEN
#340by:    

Agree with everything you said and that 'shut your aopihole' comment is classic!

By: Thank you PeaceMaker

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.