facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 33 of 508
#321by:    

XO, DDD, GPB, KAT, and SK. i have several good friends at each of these sororities and i just love them. they are so sweet, different, and unique. i couldn't ask for better buddies.

By: my favorites
#322by:    

It's about time that someone called AOII on this ridiculous self-ranking and bashing campaign. It is so obvious that they come back with an overly (and sometimes untrue) positive comment everytime someone gives them less than 5's and it's also obvious that they are bashing some of the other sororities, especially Kappa, Chi O, Theta, Phi Mu and KD. What is wrong with AOII? They need to grow up. People in the greek community didn't like them too much before because they are so childish. They are sure to not like them much now.

By: Thank Goodness
#323by:    

i don't think it's all aopi. i truly think kkg has alot to do with this bashing party. they keep dragging other sororities into the mix and have been know for cutting down others. please take a good long look at yourselves and ask "why".

By: sticks and stones
#324by:    

being so self-righteous AOII. A lot of sororities are tired of your act, not just KKG. You'd be surprised how few people actually like you.

By: Stop
#325by:    

obviously kkg has become total sociopaths.

By: perez says
#326by:    

would tell AOPi that they are complete stepfords...he wouldn't even talk to you, haha. so funny that you think kkg is sheading light on here. keep on thinking that AOPi.

By: perez
#327by:    

AOII is down from number 1, social experiment, let's see how long it takes them to put themselves back up there, probably not long. It's 9:42 am now.

By: greek
#328by:    

kkg is giving all 5's to themselves and to xo but noone else. why do you feel the need to do this? some of your comments really clarify the fact that you are complete idiots and truly a disgrace to this university. please find something better to do your with your time and leave everyone else out of your hatefest.

By: greek
#329by:    

dear kappas,
please leave everyone else out of your drama. they don't need your help nor do they want it. it's enough that you make yourselves look bad, but when you drag other sororities into the mix, it becomes a HUGE problem! everyone knows it is YOU that has manipulated xo, aopi, theta, and other sororities boards. so let the craziness stop here.

By: concerned
#330by:    

why does kappa and aopi suddenly have drama? they're completely different sororities in completely different tiers.

By: what?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.