facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 32 of 508
#311by:    

Look on all the individual sorority boards where they list past famous members. Hilarious! ZTA even list a former playboy bunny. Classy

By: Look
#312by:    

everyone needs to STOP spreading the hate! every single sorority at uga has something to offer. all haters need to take all that negative energy and turn it into something positive. bashing others, gets you absolutely NOWHERE in life.

By: Listen Up
#313by:    

AOII needs to stop writing all the negative comments about Kappa. It's getting so old and it makes AOII, an otherwise good sorority, look like a bunch of desperate highschool girls. Seriously AOII, you're only hurting yourselves and your rep with this behavior.

By: Reality check
#314by:    

Yes. And I also think they are making rude comments about XO. It makes you look insecure. If you did not feel the need to give yourselves all 5's people would be nicer...

By: Well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#315by:    

I am an Alpha Chi and I hate to say it but I also think a lot of AOII's are on here spreading hate for the old row houses and a few others. I have always like AOII until now. It baffles me, don't they know that acting like this is only making them look worse? Stop with the childish behavior AOII. Everyone knows it's you!

By: Agree
#316by:    

dear aopi girl who is making her entire sorority look bad,

stop ranking all other sororites that threaten you with all 1's. It's very pathetic and makes your otherwise good sorority, look desperate and terrible. Please be more considerate and stop bringing all of your sisters down.

Thanks,
Concerned sorority girl.

By: PATHETICCCCC
#317by:    

I second that opinion. Especially when they rank themselves in the third person. I had no idea they were that stupid. Guess I was wrong. And BTW. Last years pledge class was the worst. They are going in the wrong direction.

By: AMEN
#318by:    

My favorites: DZ, SK, GPB, AXO

By: favorites
#319by:    

lets just look at this board objectively. It appears AOPi has many more rankings than any other sorority. Hmmm. Wonder who is doing all that AOPi ranking?

By: Me
#320by:    

Why do they feel the need? I am sure it is only a handful who are doing this and bringing the whole sorority down. I have forwarded a link to this site to my moms best friend who is in Athens, and an alum advisor to the AOPi house.

By: Why?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.