University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 31 of 508
#301by:    

top: aopi, theta, kappa, xo
next best: zta, sk, axo, phi mu, adpi

By: me
#302by:    

I am coming to UGA in the fall and am really confused by this board. Why does it seem KKG and AOPi are so controversial? My mom was in a sorority at UGA and said KKG was tops and she never even heard of AOPi. Just don't understand why these two seem to bring out the worst in people.

By: Why?
#303by:    

your mom must be really stupid since aopi was a sorority at uga (1934) long begore kkg (1948) was.

By: ??
#304by:    

Below. Nice. That will really make "why" feel welcome at UGA. Maybe let her know which sorority you are in so she can avoid it...

By: ???
#305by:    

top- (in alphabetical) ADPI, AOPI, KD, SK, ZTA

By: trueeee
#306by:    

I am an alumni of a UGA sorority and have emailed this site and asked that my sorority be removed from this site. This is definitely not a pro-panhellenic site. This type of behavior on this site is unacceptable for sororities.

By: UGA Alum
#307by:    

this site is made up of girls who are jealous and want to make themselves feel better about their sororties so they rate untruthfully

real rankings
top: AOPi, Theta, XO
Middle Top: ZTA, SK, ADPi, KD
Lower Middle: KKG, AXO, DDD, PM, Pi Phi, DZ
Bottom: AGD, DG, GPB

By: inacurate
#308by:    

some would disagree with your ranking of the sororities... actually most would disagree so your rating would be inaccurate to other people... essentially what I mean to say is it is all subjective and you are being just as petty as all the rankers on this site. What is the truth? there is no way you are going to get an objective answer in regard to the "best" sorority people have different opinions get over your god complex, you are just another stupid girl on this site with a stupid opinion that will get you no where in the real world!

By: dear inaccurate
#309by:    

they should delete this site it's so stupid. who cares what people have to say, they are just bashing each other. if you want to know what a sorority/fraternity is like, hang out with them and see for yourself, don't play it by ear because MOST of the time its just jealous girls bashing each other in order to up their rep.

By: not right...
#310by:    

If you are going thru rush next year do not pay attention to this site. It is ridiculous. Just find the fit that is right for you.... All sororities at UGA have something to offer everyone- some are party girls, some academic, some old money and some up and coming. You have to find your own fit.

By: Agreed

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.