facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 30 of 508
#291by:    

APi has a high return rate because they let anyone in and b/c they have a huge number of legacies that are sure things for them. I suspect the girl that fratrank referred to is a legacy. Her mother must be so proud;) Total ADPi material. Seriously, high return rate means nothing.

By: greekgirl
#292by:    

i totally agree with truth is...? AMEN!!

By: agree
#293by:    

Not how 'small-minded' of me, how COURAGEOUS of me to say what many others would like to say.

By: truth is
#294by:    

PS: It is not courageous to say something anonymously on an online forum where you don't have to take responsibility for your words whatsoever.

By: Truth is...?
#295by:    

Could we get back to the real purpose of the board and rate sororities, not individuals? Rantings; Top houses/no order
KKG, Theta, ChiO, PhiMu
Old Row is still rocking it!
And ADPi ? You have fallen for a lot of reasons not just the ones listed below.

By: HPC

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#296by:    

KKG is absolutely the WORST sorority at UGA!
they are a total disgrace!!!!!!!!

By: notakkg
#297by:    

I am in a so called "problem" sorority and having a pretty good time!

By: Heeeheee
#298by:    

To the below post: Thank you for your kind comments on the sororities you rated. And you are right, everyone should just mind their own business and stop being so catty. UGA has a lot of really great sororities with some fabulous girls.

By: Thanks KA
#299by:    

Best Sororities at UGA: KKG, XO, KAT, and PhiMu
Best Frats: KA, SAE, ChiPhi, and SigmaChi.

If none of these sororities/frats offer you a bid you then try for: ZTA, KD, AOPi, DDD
Or- PhiDelt, LambdaChi, or Kappa Sig.

These are the real rankings. Pretty much the way it has been for the last twenty five years.

By: True Rank
#300by:    

PhiDelt? are you talking about at UGA? WTF is wrong with you? they're not even top 12. FIJI, theta chi or even beta, pike , sig ep or ato would be better than phi delt.

By: true rank?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.