facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 29 of 508
#281by:    

I think it's sweet that some kappa sig who obviously dates an AOPi is trying to bolster their image. As if they can't self rank all by themselves. This site is a complete joke. Don't believe me? Take a look at the #1 frat as listed on here. HAHAHA

By: Sweet
#282by:    

this site is dumb. pi phi ddd are so far from top?

By: hey
#283by:    

Hey you idiot, 'sure', I actually date a Chi O, not an AOPi. However, I do have friends in AOPi and the other top houses and I was just voicing my opinion. You are really closed minded and ignorant to say that the top sororities don't hang out at the Kappa Sig house and that they only hang out w/ KA, SAE and Chi Phi. Did you just fall off a turnip truck? Sounds like it. We pride ourselves on being inclusive to all sororities at the Kappa Sig house and all sororities do come over to party:)

By: kapsig2
#284by:    

This site is so ridiculous it should cease to exist. Can't we all just get along.....

By: GoodGrief

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#285by:    

And everyone stop crackin on the Kappa's

By: shonuff
#286by:    

It seems Kappa, AOII and KD have gotten most of the criticism on here. I don't care what anyone else thinks, I have friends in all of those and I think those 3 are some of the best, top tier. Those people doing all the 'crackin' on other sororities need to ask themselves why they're doing it? Seriously, get a life.

By: jeez
#287by:    

seeing as all of you have such colorful opinions..... i am a prospective student and wish to join a sorority if i go to this school... so based on what reasoning is one or the other "the best"? Your input would be most helpful, but try to be a bit more decent.

By: wellll
#288by:    

I am looking for a classy, laid back , loyal sorority. I don't care about who is old row, the greatest partiers or who has the best looks. I am not looking to date my sisters ; i am looking to make good friends while at UGA. Based on this which sororities are recommended?

By: question
#289by:    

according to panhellenic's statistics, ADPi has the highest return rate on campus.

By: NPH
#290by:    

to the PNM who posted below, please do not take interest in a particularly sorority because of this site. from my rush experience, I came into it wanting one sorority and ended up cutting them after round 3 because I knew it wasnt right for me. My suggestion would be to get recs for all of the sororites and to keep an open mind during recruitment. You'll find the right house!

By: sorority girl

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.