facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 27 of 508
#261  by: True   

Really? If you have nothing constructive to say then keep your fingers off the keyboard. All sororities at UGA have something to offer and rush at UGA is very competitive. Miracle anyone gets into any house.

By: True
#262  by: conXted   

All I can say is that ZTA's Utube during Greek Grind made them my fav at UGA

By: conXted
#263  by: gagirl   

Pledged Kappa but loved Theta and AOII too. I think these 3 are the best sororities at UGA, period.

By: gagirl
#264  by: Hmmmm   

Well I agree KKG and AOPi are in the top tier at UGA but, Theta? Serious? They have fallen off the earth. I would put Phi Mu and XO ahead of them. You just never even hear anything about them anymore. I was very disappointed with them during rush.

By: Hmmmm
#265  by: pinkpearls   

That's your opinion about AOII. I think they are in the top 3, along with two of the old row houses. The other old row houses fell from grace a long time ago. Why is it that you people have such a difficult time with change? I am in an old row house that a lot of people would say is THE BEST and I can admit that there are other good sororities so why do you all feel the need to cut down these sororities, ie. AOII? Insecure much?

By: pinkpearls
#266  by: truth   

I think AOPi is in the top five but not one of the top three. I think a lot of people dislike AOPi not because they are able to compete with some of the old row houses but because they are just so damn annoying. They continue to be #1 on this site bcuz they are into self ranking. They are obsessed with their image whereas a lot of the old row houses are further down because they are secure in their status.

By: truth
#267  by: alphamale   

As an old rower myself, I can say that the top 3 and top 5 have changed over the 4 years I've been at UGA. Seems there is a lot of controversy over AOPi, probably b/c they're divisive, you either love em or you hate em. I like AOPi. I'd say the top 5 are: AOPi, Chi O, Kappa, Phi Mu and Theta, in no specific order. If you have to do top 3, Kappa, Phi Mu and Chi O. AOPi is fourth and then Theta. Just my opinion, actually an opinion shared by others in my house.

By: alphamale
#268  by: Houses   

Has anyone ever thought about what a sorority's house says about their status? Our frat has a new house and we had to get major alum support and $ to build the house. I've been in most of the houses on Milledge and I think the ones that are the biggest and best also happen to belong to the biggest and best sororities.
Best-Phi Mu
Second Best-AOPi
Third-Kappa all of these are well-maintained and lavish inside and out. That requires alum support and no chapter is gonna be low on the totem pole if that chapter has a lot of alum in the area.
Chi O is good too and one of the biggest but the inside is dated. Theta and ADPi need rennovations badly. In disrepair.
Worst houses: KD (like a hotel), DZ, Sigma Kappa
Since we have our new house, I think, huh, our frat house is nicer than a lot of the sorority houses, except the 3 on top.

By: Houses
#269  by: Stupid   

Uh sorry, that comment below is just plain stupid. The house has nothing to do with the sorority...it's the awesome girls that fill it up! Typical stupid guy.

By: Stupid
#270  by: truth   

all of the sororities at UGA are strong and have something to offer!

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.