facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 25 of 508
#241by:    

I hate to tell everyone but to the girls going thru rush all they are going to hear about is how great and selective Kappa, Chi-O, Theta and Phi Mu are. That is still the perception-right or wrong

By: still the same

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#242by:    

I don't know how long ago you went through rush but I went through this year. I have to say that the top sororities everyone was talking about were ADPi, AOII, Chi O, Phi Mu and Theta. Some of the girls were interested in Kappa but a lot of rushees already have a clue about Kappa and what it's really like. Trust me, people weren't shy to tell us about the way the sororities really are.

By: rush
#243by:    

the top sorority is ..............all of them. They are all great at uga. Except Kappa. They need an intervention!

By: top sororities
#244by:    

going by what the girls i talked to at rush thought about the houses, here is the tier system in no order

top-- ZTA, ADPI, AOPI, Phi Mu, KKG, KD, Theta
mid-- SK, XO, DZ, AXO, DDD,
bottom-- DG, AGD, PBP, GPB, SDT

By: girl talk
#245by:    

I went through rush this year but dropped out because didn"t get invited back to my two favs. Pre rush talk centered on the old standards: XO, KKG, Theta and PhiMu. Everyone was talking about these were THE sororities on campus. Although after round two some were surprised by PiPhi, AXO, and DZ. So some of the houses are def. on the way up and able to compete for quality girls with old row. I do think basically, old row still rules and knows who they want way before rush starts...Just my opinion

By: Rush
#246by:    

Top houses at UGA- As rankd by frats-No order
KKG, XO, PhiMu, Theta, AOPi and DZ. Just tellin it like it is. These are the most fun to party with- some are hotter and some are more fun but all are on everyones social calendar.

By: Guy Opinion
#247by:    

No, sorry that's just wrong. Here's the order from a frats standpoint.

Chi O
Aopi
Theta
Adpi
Kappa

Kappa is still fun and they are hot even though they have their problems. the other houses aren't in the top.

By: blue
#248by:    

I think all the sororities are good in their own way. They all have their own strengths and it depends on what you're looking for. Like this:

High standards/strict rules re: behavior:
Chi O, AOII, AChiO, PiBeta Phi, ADPi used to be in this category but not so much anymore

Loose on the rules but more fun:
KD, Kappa, Zeta, DZ, Sigma Kappa, Phi Mu (they used to have higher behavior standards but not so much now).

Beautiful houses:
Phi Mu, Kappa, AOII, Tri Delt, Gamma Phi, Theta (although the outside is looking rough lately, needs paint or something)

Strong in grades:
ADPi, AOII, Theta, Pi Phi, DG

They are all good in their own ways. No need to put any of them down. Also, the sororities that are newest, like Gamma Phi and DG shouldn't be rated so low just because they're new. Give them a chance people.

By: gagirl
#249by:    

Also, I was in awe of some of the houses during rush. I went through this year and Kappa, AOII, Phi Mu and Pi Phi houses were beautiful and well kept inside. The other houses didn't seem to be as well kept or nicely decorated and maintained.

By: gagirl
#250by:    

dg and pi phi were not strong in grades..

By: person

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.