facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 22 of 508
#211by:    

your tiers are very wrong
top:theta, kappa adpi, aopi, phi mu (unfornutely phi mu and adpi are still on top tier b/c of their history) and then chi o
middle: ddd, dz axo, zeta, kd, pbp
bottom: gpb, dg agd
no need to rank sdt on bottom-they are just different

By: scguy
#212by:    

while AOPi and ZTA are top tier sororities here at UGA, it's pathetic that they have to frequently log on to keep themselves at the top. The sororities who are at the top of this page rate themselves, obviously.

Seriously yall, who cares? This page is getting as bad a Juicy Campus. All of the sororities like each other and we need to support the greek system, not ruin it by acting like we're in middle school.

PS- go to SIG EP's Haunted House! it's awesome!! good job everyone who worked it!

By: greekgurrll

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#213by:    

We are lucky at UGA to have such a strong greek system and so many good sororities. They each have their own personalities and each raise a lot of money for their particular philanthropy. There is no best and no worst. Just different fits for different folks.

By: XO
#214by:    

I agree with XO!!!

By: greeky
#215by:    

I agree with Xo. Thank goodness someone has some class on this site!

By: KD
#216by:    

After a weekend of partying with tons of greeks and seeing girls from EVERY sorroity here are my rankings:
AOPi, Phi Mu, ZTA, SK, THETA, XO, AXO, KD, DZ, ADPI, DDD, GPB, PBP, KAPPA, AGD,DG

i realize this list is very different from the usual but i honestly don't care what anyone else thinks, this is just my opinion and the observations made at the biggest weekend in college football :)

By: UGa
#217by:    

You tell em my southern sista!

By: Yes
#218by:    

Kappa, Theta, Chi O and AOII=the best chapters at UGA, in that order. Maybe Chi O and AOII are a tie.

Rate the others how you wish.

By: truth
#219by:    

Kappa, AOII, Alpha Chi, Pi Phi and Chi O

By: PKA
#220by:    

Kappa is done son. and there is no way pi phi and AXO are top 5.

By: nonono

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.