facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 20 of 508
#191by:    

Let me just propose this theory: The higher your rank the more pathetic you are because you actually spend time ranking yourselves. really sad for you girls

By: James
#192by:    

Wow ZTA, looks like you've really fallen......haha

By: WOW
#193by:    

After watching the comments that are on adp, pm, zta,aop and kd pages, I would not want to be in any sorority. There are some who are being bashed anytime they get a nice compliment.

By: not for me
#194by:    

Whoever put the last ones first...Way to go! Really funny to mess with all the others ranking themselves....

By: FUNNY
#195by:    

Here is how I see it:
Xo, Theta, ADPi, Phi Mu= "old row" which translates to old southern conservative sororities that have always been strong at UGA. HOWEVER, the times are changing and with more liberal, ladies getting involved at UGA there are other sororities that are showing some strenght too . Predominately northern sororities are AOP, DDD, Gamma Phi, AXO, Pi Beta Phi. ZTA and KD are kind of a weird mix of some southern and some northern too. DZ is a Florida sorority which might explain the comments about their appearance/impression. It is not that they are trying to be sleazy ; they are more Florida style. It seems that there is a huge divide between " old row" sororities and and the more liberal, geographically mixed sororities. Then there are those who just stand out on their own . AGD, SK and DG just plain 'ol are not strong. I think that there are huge diversity issues on this campus and the ladies of the old south don't know how to handle.

By: okay
#196by:    

i think you are really wrong and what you said makes no sense. there is no way that you could say adpi, xo or theta are conservative. DZ has florida style ...what? gamma phi beta and pi phi are not very strong and sk should not be compared to dg and AGD

By: alskjf
#197by:    

I don't think the poster below said pi beta phi and gamma phi are strong. If you read it carefully it said " other sororities are showing strength too." There was not sorority included in that sentence. I agree Pi Phi and Gamma Phi are not strong at UGA but they are not horrible either. All sororities are good. I don't agree with either post below.

By: reality bytes
#198by:    

Look everyone.
There are no "strong" or "weak" sororities at UGA. Zeta and Delta Gamma both have socials. Phi Mu and SDT both have strong sisterhoods. AOPi and AGD both focus their heart on their philanthropies. Kappa Delta and Pi Phi both have fun!
All sororities pretty much do the same types of things here at UGA. Ranking them on their "strength" is pointless and can't be done. The stereotypical "strong" sororities get bashed on my ignorant jealous girls who don't see the bigger picture. The stereotypical "weak" sororities get bashed on by the SAME type of girl who is deeply insecure.
I love Greek life here. Reading how immature all of these comments are makes me sad of how all the girls I love so much can be so petty.
Yes, it may be fun to rag on other girls... but remember, if a PNM sees this site, she will get a horrible idea of what Greek life here is like.

By: hmm
#199by:    

The ratings are really close so it seems that most of the sororities are not too good or bad. I wish that this site could really let interested parties get the real sense of what kid of girls would be happiest in the group. Where can a potential student find that?

By: Observer

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#200by:    

did anyone notice how KDjumped so fast from the very bottom to third?? way to self rank!!

By: haha kd

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.