facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 19 of 508
#181by:    

KD, Zeta, and AOPi are classless and desperate. Just look at all the 5's they gave themselves today! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

By: Too Bad

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#182by:    

After seeing the comments between sororities, I am glad I decided to follow my gut and not pledge any sorority. It is an awful alot of money to pay during a recession to have cat fights on a website.

By: Independent
#183by:    

WOW, i actually had some respect for AOPi and Zeta before today but after reading this site and seeing all the insecure self-ranking i think KD. AOpi and Zta are all pathetic.

By: what?
#184by:    

Can you girls not see what people are trying to do? Anyone can post anything. Do you really think that the Zetas, AOpis, and KD's are writing this stuff about themselves? Of course not! Why would they want themselves to look like bragging b......so everyone will turn on them? It doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Read the previous comments. They want everyone else to give them all 1's to get back at them. See, it's working!

By: Disappointed Greek
#185by:    

I'm proud I'm not a Zeta, KD, or AOPi. I would be so embarrassed and humiliated to be in their soroities after reading what they wrote about themselves today.

By: Glad I'm not one!
#186by:    

So, Disappointed Greek.... are you denying that Phi Mu was ganged up on today, too?

By: What?
#187by:    

Well I am old row and to other "old rowers": Do not post on this site. Let the lesser houses rank themselves straight to the top. Any potential member who would get their info about sororities at UGA from this site is not someone who knows the score and no one we would ever take anyway.

By: OLD ROW
#188by:    

Yes. agree with below. let the wannabee's have it.

By: DITTO
#189by:    

Amen. Fight your way to the top girls while we sit back and laugh

By: DITTOditto
#190by:    

Yes. Let the AOPi's, ZTA's, KD's and PiPhi's have it all. We KNOW who we are and do not need to participate in the hatefest.

By: sho-nuf

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.