facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 15 of 508
#141by:    

no way is xo in top tier. overall ranks is something like this (no order within tiers)

1st- zta, aopi, phi mu, kd, adpi, theta
mid- kkg, sk, dz, xo, ddd, axo
bottom- gpb, pbp, agd, dg, sdt

By: hb103
#142by:    

Actually I would take theta or kd out and replace with XO. Again, depends on your criteria. The old row sororities still carry a lot of weight. The only thing I would say about XO and KKG is they now have a lot of Texas girls.

By: cdn
#143by:    

I agree with the last post. Some of the old row are living off their reputations but that is still the perception that they are exclusive. Look at KKG

By: JasO
#144by:    

I have a question. Which soroities are old row and which are new row?

By: outsider
#145by:    

Old row is one part of Milledge that has Theta, KKG, XO, Phi Mu, and ADPi. All these houses have a very strong history at UGA. They are typically thought to be the top tier, more exclusive, rich girl sororities that are nice and classy, but like to party, too. Out of the old row houses, only Theta, Phi Mu, and XO are still considered top tier. KKG has tarnished their reputation with too much partying, and ADPi has slipped recently, too.

By: Here you go
#146by:    

no order...

top tier: zta, phi mu, aopi, adpi, kd, theta
middle: xo, sk, kkg, dz, axo, ddd
bottom: dg, agd, sdt, pbp, gpb

By: rankings
#147by:    

here are the tiers-

1st- aopi, phi mu, zeta, adpi, kkg, kd
2nd- theta, xo, sk, ddd, axo, dz
3rd- agd, pbp, gpb, dg, sdt

By: greek
#148by:    

Tops - AOPi, Phi Mu, Zeta, KD, XO, ADPi
Mid -theta, kkg, axo, dz, sk, ddd
Bottom - agd, pbp, gpb, sdt, dg

By: buffy
#149by:    

Top Tier- Phi Mu, Chi O, AOPi, Theta
MId-ADPi, KKG, ZTA, DDD, SK

By: JMJ
#150by:    

The sororities with the best looking, most fun, most social, most outgoing, friendliest girls are...
Zeta, Phi Mu, KD, AOPi, XO, KKG.

By: white rose

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.