facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 12 of 508
#111by:    

Thank you for posting the GPA's of all the sororities. Finally there's something that adds some credibility to this site.

By: Thank you
#112by:    

I want to know where that credibility is because i cannot find it anywhere on the greek life website.

By: GPA
#113by:    

I have that same sheet and the ranking of the GPA's is exactly like was posted here.

By: Yep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#114by:    

thanks for establishing where you guys got that from but there is WAYYYYY more that should go into ranking a sorority than their GPA. What about community service? or classiness? or how well they interact together?

By: seriously?
#115by:    

I agree with the below post. However, I think the person who initially posted the GPA's was making the point that the grades of the various sororities are the only real, concrete, without a doubt way to rank the sororities. Of course, everything else contributes to the overall reputation of each sorority, but how do you measure that? It's all opinions. The GPA's are the truth. They are a big part of the overall rankings, but again, just a part. The numbers don't lie or self-rank, though.

By: Exactly
#116by:    

the GPA is only a fraction of what determines top tier groups and in most cases, students rank sororities as top tier based more on looks, how fun they are, and overall popularity.

based off of every aspect (looks, popularity, gpa, how fun they are, involvement, classiness, ect) here are the tiers (no order):

top: AOPi, ADPi, ZTA, Phi Mu, KD, KAT
mid: KKG, XO, AXO, SK, DDD, DZ
bottom: AGD, DG, SDT, PBP, GPB

By: GPA
#117by:    

sororties in order...

Theta, Adpi, Aopi, zeta, phi mu, sk, kd, xo, kappa, ddd, axo, pbp, dz, gpb, agd, dg

sdt doesn't really hang out with any of these girls. they are different and can't be classified as good or bad.

By: GrEEK
#118by:    

My opinion of the order of sororities:

AOPi, Zeta, Phi Mu, XO, KAT, KKG, KD, ADPi, AXO, SK, DZ, PBP, DDD, GPB, AGD, DG

Agree with the below post that SDT is in its own class.

By: Ranks
#119by:    

heres mine:

AOPi, Zeta, KD, ADPi, Phi Mu, KAT, KKG, XO SK, DZ, AXO, DDD, PBP, GPB, AGD, SDT, DG

By: order
#120by:    

from a frat guy here is how we see it

Phi Mu, ADPi, KD, KKG, Zeta, AOPi, KAT, SK, XO, DZ, AXO, DDD, PBP, GPB, AGD, DG, SDT

By: greeks

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.