sorority comments

by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 11 of 508
#101by:    

i would put DZ in the bottom tier, Kd in the middle

By: hit

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#102by:    

These are the girls I most love to hang with. To the coolest, most laid back, non confrontational, fun as all get-out chicks around. I raise my glass to....

Chi O, Phi Mu, Zeta, and Theta.... I salute you!

By: club soda
#103by:    

Welcome to my pool party. Swim at your own risk. No bottles, please. Take a look at the crowd!

By: speedo
#104by:    

this site is so wrong its not even funny. most of the time its girls self-ranking so don't believe it

By: not true
#105by:    

freshmen girls need to get off of this site!! realize that whatever sorority you're in is "the best" to you- it's not necessarily the best to others. everyone ends up where they're supposed to be. so stop self-ranking yourselves with all 5's and giving all 1's to your competition

By: frosh
#106by:    

AOPi, Zeta, Phi Mu, and KD have the prettiest girls and the best socials.

By: Korn Row
#107by:    

I agree with Korn Row that Zeta, AOPi, and Phi Mu are top tier. To me, KD is mid tier.

By: Ben Dover
#108by:    

OK. Listen Up. Here is the list- Top tier (no order) ChiO, Kappa, Theta, Phi Mu, ADPi- Mid tier- TriDelt, Zeta, KD, AOPi, AChiO, Bottom: Everyone else. This is the way it has always been and the way it still is. Get over yourselves.

By: Final
#109by:    

Everyone who looks at this will see that Pi Phi and Tridelt are totally in the wrong positions. They are mid to bottom tier. Nothing personal, that's just how it is. There is a definite hierarchy to the UGA sororities. It used to be all the old row were the best - Theta, KKG, Chi O, Phi Mu, ADPi. However now, there are some old row and new row mixed together that are the best. These are definite top tier - Zeta, AOPi, Phi Mu, and Chi O. Maybe KKG or Theta or KD could be top tier, too, but they're iffy.

By: Greeky
#110by:    

This site was created to stir up controversy and make enemies out of the greek community. It's really just a joke. There's no concrete way to judge who's better than who. The only accurate measurement between the different sororities is from their grades. Here are the rankings based on their GPA's from Spring 2009: 1. AOPi, 2. Sigma Delta Tau, 3. Sigma Kappa, 4. (3-way tie between) ADPi, Phi Mu, and Pi Phi, 7. (3-way tie between) AChiO, DZ, and Gamma Phi Beta, 10. DDD, 11. (2-way tie between) Chi O and KAT, 13. KD, 14. Zeta, 15. KKG, 16. AGD, and 17. DG

By: GPA - true rank

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.