University of Georgia - UGA General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 10 of 508
#91by:    

Midwest Alpha Gam,

I think you're thinking of Auburn.

By: maybe
#92by:    

Who cares which sorority is ranked highest nationally? If you love it, join it. It would be a terrible thing to just go for the status quo & be miserable for 4 years -- because the honeymoon is over when you can't find anyone in it to be your friend! Pick the one with the type of girls you would normally hang out with and be happy. jmho

By: Best4you
#93by:    

i liked this post from greek girl
GIRLS COMING THROUGH RUSH THIS YEAR: PLEASE REALIZE THAT THIS WEBSITE IS NOT AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF GREEK LIFE AT UGA. THE PEOPLE WHO WRITE ON HERE ARE MEAN AND PETTY AND HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO. GREEK LIFE AT UGA IS AWESOME. THE SORORITES ARE ALL DIFFERENT FROM EACH OTHER, BUT THERE IS NO "BEST" AND CERTAINLY NO "WORST". AND DESPITE WHAT YOU MAY READ ON HERE, THE SORORITIES DO NOT FIGHT WITH EACH OTHER LIKE THIS, EVERYONE GETS ALONG! GO GREEK! :)

By: eyes wide open
#94by:    

How did all the houses do?

By: rush
#95by:    

thank you, biz, for setting the record straight with your knowledge and insight of UGA greek life!!

By: love it
#96by:    

This is the most ridiculous site. I was going to review each sorority but after reading the comments for the top 5 listed here decided not to lower myself. Please don't read any of the comments and believe them. All sororities at UGA are top tier compared to alot of other schools. UGA has so many wonderful ladies they could not possibly fit in one sorority so they made numerous.

By: ridiculous
#97by:    

Biz got a couple in the top tier right. The REAL top tier - in no certain order - AOPi, Zeta, KD, Phi Mu, Tri Delt, Kappa.

By: Really
#98by:    

here are the tiers IMO (no order)

1. ADPi, Zeta, AOPi, Theta, KD, KKG
2. Chi O, SK, Phi Mu, DZ, AXO, DDD
3. PBP, DG, AGD, SDT, GPB

By: tiers
#99by:    

Tiers are just an individual opinion. Everyone has their idea of top tiers. No one is ever going to agree. You could take the worst sorority on campus here at UGA and it would rank high on most other campuses. Georgia girls rule!

By: Tiers

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#100by:    

No way is ADPi in the top six! Dream on, tiers. That goes for Theta, too. They are middle tier at best.

1. AOPi, Zeta, KKG, Phi Mu, KD, DZ
2. AXO, Chi O, Theta, DDD, ADPi, SK
3. PBP, GPB, AGD, SDT, DG

By: no way

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.