facebook

sorority rush

by:    

Hi! I'm thinking of applying to uga in the fall and definetly want to join a sorority. I am coming from Connecticut but love all things country. I have a sort of low overall high school gpa (weighted 3.2) but without freshman year (family issues) I would have a 3.6 weighted. If I do decide to come to Georgia, will my gpa hurt me? Also will coming from out of state hurt me as well?

Thanks

Posted By: Molly
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

just wondering, why are you coming to georgia from so far out of state?

By: curious
#2by:    

if you're applying as a freshman, you're gonna have to hit the SAT/ACT out of the park and have a ton of APs to just get into the school. I would worry about getting accepted before I would worry about sororities.

By: uhh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: JMB   

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking! However, if you are accepted, I wouldn't worry about the out of state status. It won't be nearly as much of a problem as a 3.2 weighted GPA. Hopefully, your GPA will look better after senior year - though that won't really impact college admissions.

By: JMB
#3by:    

I'm guessing you won't be admitted. UGA is tough.

By: Kit

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.