facebook

sigma alpha epsilon discussion

by: GR Administrator

Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity chapter comments at University of Georgia - UGA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Concerned   

I was an SAE at UGA in the Late 80's when the top three frats were us, KA and Lambda Chi. Due to an extraordinarilly abusive expereince my daughter had there as well as countless other incidents discovered over the last few years, i have completely severed my support of the UGA chapter and will not recommend them to any prospective freshman. My son is a HS senior this year and I forbid him to even visit the house if he goes to UGA. Unfortunately these guys are rotten to the core, and have ruined what those before them built. Stay away.

By: Concerned
#2  by: Von Matterhorn   

What date does showercap fall on this year? Is April 14, 2012 correct?

By: Von Matterhorn
#3  by: bunch of morons   

I would not trust them in a group because they all act like idiots when they get together. stay away from this house.

By: bunch of morons
#4  by: lol   

bump

By: lol
#5  by: Just don't   

I'm a member of an old row sorority and we took our pledges to SAE on bid night. Our girls were treated so terribly by the SAE actives, I was mortified. They were called horrible names, groped, and had liquor poured on them. It was disgusting. i'll never go back there and a good number of our pledge class avoids them too. They're idiots and borderline dangerous.

By: Just don't
#6  by: z   

this past year they had a social with chi o and ended up throwing things at the freshman girls and asking "when are the hot ones showing up?" so that should tell you all you need to know about them

By: z
by: Heard it tooMay 24, 2017 9:20:15 PM

I heard first hand about that. It's absolutely true. Their advisors or alumni had better intervene, and soon, before they wind up in real trouble.

By: Heard it too
#7  by: ...   

bump

By: ...
#8  by: status quo   

^^then why do the "Old Row" sororities continue to have socials and mixers with these guys? Why not branch out and have social with fraternities that might actually respect your organization and members? GOD FORBID make a change for the better and be considered UNCOOL. We might lose our TOP TIER ranking [GASP!] If the Panhellenic chapters banded together against this behavior (not just SAE, but the others too), watch how SAE as well as the entire system might change! SMH

By: status quo
#9  by: whodat   

bump

By: whodat
#10  by: true gentlemen?   

bump

By: true gentlemen?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.