facebook

fall 2014 zta transfer

by:    

Im transferring in the fall and am nervous about reaffiliating. I loved the ZTA's at my old school and hope I will love the ones at UGA as well. What are the ZTAs like? I don't care to hear where they are in the "rankings." I just want to know what their personalities are typically like? Also, what fraternities to they mostly mix with?

Posted By: Transferrrr
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

ZTA here is dope. you'll love em.

By: asfsa
#2by:    

Horrible sisterhood. Really rude and care too much about they're reputation

By: Yikes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

This is just someone trying to stir up trouble by opening the door to rude comments - maybe even the original poster posting their own comments. IF this is a sincere question, I would advise you to visit the chapter and get to know some of the girls. There are ZTAs that I love and some that just aren't my favorite (like in every chapter). But, you can't deny they are a strong chapter that is fairly selective during recruitment. They release quite a number of girls and that's probably what generates most of the negative comments.

By: Pretty sure
#4by:    

ZTA is one of the top sororities, but that's all I really know about them cause they kinda keep to themselves. Im not sure who they mix with either.

By: ll

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.