facebook

uga fall 2014 recruitment- recommendations

by:    

Hi. My younger sister would like to rush at UGA this fall. I am in Delta Phi Epsilon which does not have a chapter at UGA so I can't write a recommendation for her. Are there are sisters who are members of sororities on campus at UGA that would write her a recommendation? We can send you her resume and even schedule a phone call to get to know her. She is a fabulous young lady who will make a wonderful addition to any sorority. Thanks in advance!

Posted By: llwa
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Coming on here was an awful idea. You're not going to get serious answers from anyone. On Facebook, look up Sorority Connection on there and post your problem and someone more reliable will be able to help you. Or, look up sorority sugar on Tumblr and they have a page listing people's recommendations.

By: greek
#2by:    

this post made me sad. maybe you should stop trying to help her, it seems like you might just end up hurting her chances.

By: yeah
#3by:    

First, sorority alumnae are usually who send in recs. Some sororities let active members do them, but usually only for girls going through recruitment at a different school, not on their same campus. Most of the time, tho, recs come from alums. Your sister should be asking every woman she knows if she has a sorority affiliation. You can also find alums through alumnae groups for each sorority. Your sister should find the ones closet to where she lives. (Google) It's getting late in the game to find recs, so I hope she already has some. Get on it asap!

By: ...
#4by:    

Like No wayyyyyy.

By: sorority
#5by:    

There should be a local Panhellenic Alumnae organization who will line girls up with alumnae who will write recommendations after meeting girls going through recruitment. Do a google search for your area.

By: Recs
#6by:    

This is not the place to ask for recommendations

By: seriously

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.