Bottom:
Gamma Phi, AGD, SDT

Posted By: Gamma Chi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Rankings continued:
Sororities that haven't changed much:
ZTA, Theta, ADPi, Kappa, DZ, AOPi, SDT, Pi Phi

I didn't do a review of each one because there are tons of other posts from the last couple years that can describe there accurately.

By: Gamma Chi
#2by:    

Last 2 that are dropping:

Gamma Phi - They've been fading for a while now. They were really good a few years ago, but the last 3-4 pledge classes (so the current Gamma Phi) has slowly gone downhill. They did spring recruitment this year because they had a lot of the freshman pledge class drop and their spring girls looked like people who would never get into a sorority. They got several girls from Gamma Sig (the non-Panhellenic service sorority) and they just don't have a lot going for them. They aren't pretty, aren't involved, and they don't hang out with the top frats. After last year, they kinda switched places with DG.

AGD - has dropped a little although they were already bottom tier. They are getting the worst of the worst PNMs and gave out a lot of snap bids last year. They basically don't exist on campus. I don't know much about them because there isn't a lot to know, seeing as they don't do anything.

#3by:    

Last post I promise!!
General information about rush!

All the sororities at UGA (yes, even the bottom ones) are still great to join! Go into rush with an open mind, and remember, if you end up with a lower sorority than you think you deserve, they ALL want great girls, you'll still have a great time because ultimately these rankings don't determine whether or not a sorority is right for you, and you can take the bid and work to improve your sorority's ranking! All the AGD's, Gamma Phi's, and SDT's that I know are so happy they joined! No one ever says "Oh I was I was in ABC sorority because they are more popular"
Also check out the sorority tumblrs before recruitment! I know SK, KD, DZ, and DG have them and I'm sure the other sororities either already do, or are making one!

#4by:    

WOW. Everything "Gamma Chi" has said above is so false it's crazy. I hope to God you're not actually a Gamma Chi because bless those PNMs if this is what they'll have to deal with.

Not that any PNMs should be focusing on sites like this, but if y'all must know Phi Mu had the biggest contribution to the total for UGAMiracle this year (which I'd say certainly doesn't classify them as "uninvolved," AGD has not dropped and neither has Gamma Phi. DG, on the other hand, can barely keep a full pledge class and based on the praise the poster gave them I have a feeling those comments were written by a DG. I'm in one of the sororities that the commenter said hasn't changed much and I personally have never met an AGD that I haven't liked. Furthermore, I know plenty of Gamma Phi's and they are down-to-earth, gorgeous and fun. AGD is slowly working it's way up, Gamma Phi is still a solid middle, and DG is still bottom bottom. Sorry bout it.

By: no

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Gamma Phi is definitely way below solid middle.

By: ^^^na
#6by:    

The most screwed up ranking I've seen on here. Someone's got some serious grudges and insecurities.
Knocking other houses down in the ridiculous "rankings" isn't ever going to boost your house up. PNM's see it for what it is. So, get off Greek Rank and go do something constructive to make your own house more competitive. Seriously.

By: Easily..
#7by:    

Lol phi mus philanthropy is children's miracle network and they put it on, so obviously they are going to have the biggest contribution. That's like arguing that gamma phi had the most people show up at their own 5k

By: Duh
#8by:    

The so called "Gamma Chi" sure has alot of time on her hands. I totally disagree with her"unbiased" observations. I wonder what her agenda is--she obviously has it out for Gamma Phi Beta. Gamma Phi has had great recruitment classes for the last 3 years and it shows--they are beautiful. Do not know what else to say other than if you are a PNM, keep an open mind and reach your own conclussions. I sure would not base my sorority choice on anything an anonymous person with an axe to grind has to say. Good luck.

By: LOL
by: ATLgal    

This post/rant HAD to be written by a DG. They are not that great and the other houses she bashed are actually very solid. I know a ton of frat guys who say DG stands for "Don't GO" when it comes to mixers/socials/formals! HA!

By: ATLgal
#9by:    

im a guy and these are the worst rankings i've ever seen in my entire life

By: guy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.