14.SigEp
15.OX

Lower Mid

16.DTD
17.AEPi
18.TEP
19.AGR
20.SP

Last people you will see around DT or on campus. Don't do a whole lot.

21.DKE
22.LXA
23.PKT
24.ChiPsi
25.BYX

I'm fully prepared to be down voted on this hard but as far as I can see DSP didn’t really have a great pc trying to keep up with ATO and KS did pretty well and starting to slowly get back to where they used to be before kickoff. SX didn't get as many of the solid guys trying to keep up with other old rows falling out of top due to this increase in competition. SNU had a solid pc just not competing w old rows. PDT got their smart guys nice guys. SAE is falling bad rn but will probably be top 5 here forever cause of shower cap and deep history unless they get into trouble.

Posted By: Honestly
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

SAE down, PDT Down, DSP or PKA up to the top of the next tier, Fiji or ATO up.

By: Down
by: No   

In your dreams are Fiji or ATO better than SAE.

By: No
by: Jt   

For real

By: Jt
#2by:    

In what universe are Kappa Sig and Phi Delt better than Sigma Chi and SNu??😭 Kappa Sig mixes with DZ and other mid to low tier sororities and Phi Delt has never taken a rushee from either of the two. I’m glad you guys have greekrank to create false realities bc the real world is not so kind.

By: yall some squids
by: Snurider    

it’s this years pc w pdt def being better then sx. Sx new pc sorry and u can tell they’re trying to keep up w old row. Snu will always be below ksig just because ksig alumni brought em back from being houseless for over a decade

By: Snurider
#3by:    

Didn't SN hand 3 bids to guys who only showed to one event they had had? No one thinks those guys are chill or throw good parties, no idea what that alum above is talking about.. Their pull is ok. Switch them with DSP. Move PDT down and move SX up instead of SAE. SAE is mid now.

By: LoL
by: Yup   

Then this is spot on.

By: Yup
#4by:    

SN is wild for putting themselves top 5 lolol

By: Dang
#5by:    

Switch SAE and ATO, really just their house, alumni and shower cap keep them top 5 rn. Imo ATO is better than Fiji and SAE but some people prefer Fiji.

Either switch SX or PKP with PKA, Pike did pretty well quality wise and even though their grades and involvement aren't the best, their parties and tailgates are. TBH I would switch SX and PKP with PKA and DSP but that's just me I guess.

By: Switch
by: Nope   

I don't think anyone agrees with that.

By: Nope
#6by:    

Ah yes the Kappa Sig and Pike Cheerleader - never seen anything on Greek rank like it

By: Ah
#7by:    

This is good but I would tweak it.

By: Yup

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.