facebook

Any houses still doing COB?

by:    

Are there houses other still doing COB? I missed the fair ( classes). I have not been getting any response back to emails/ DM suggestions?? Feeling like a massive loser and have a crushed soul because literally everyone is in a house but me 😭.

Posted By: Loser
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Go to UGApanellenic on instagram-go to linktree-click UGA Panhellenic Website-scroll down and fill out the COB interest form

By: Kygirl
by: Loser   

Already did that ☹️ no responses from to any of the houses I contacted.

By: Loser
#2by:    

You can make friends with members and they will bring you to some of their events. They are the ones who could bring a COB to you next spring.

By: Friends!
#3by:    

Being completely honest, the COB fair is a complete random facade, and sororities which girls they want. The girls that get COBs are ones who just accidentally slipped through the cracks/they wanted at pref but did not get. Many of the sororities do their COB lowkey and within days of bid day, because they already know who they want and the person they contact most likely takes the bid. The best thing you can do is spring rush, showcase interest in rushing (without being weird about it), because then you will be on the sorority’s radar

By: sorry
by: Yes   

On top of that get involved on campus. Join a club for your major and/or a club in which a lot of sorority girls are members. You can get to know them on a casual basis unrelated to Greek life, and maybe they will invite you over to their houses for a meal and advocate for you in the spring.

By: Yes
#4by:    

My guess is that you’d have the most luck with AXiD and Dphie. Have you reached out to them?

By: imo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.