facebook

Regretting Not Rushing

by: xxx

Ok so I didn't rush my freshman year because my parents didn't really want me to. I finally had convinced them but it was already too late to register for fall rush and so now I am at a loss of what I should do. I have a bunch of friends in sororities (Tri Delt, APhi, SK, Kappa, a couple thetas/KDs, AGD, etc) but I feel weird asking them what to do about regretting not rushing. Idk if I would want to rush any of the sororities doing COB rn but I want to try and rush in the spring. Is it too late to rush as a sophomore in the spring? Also is there any chance of getting into a sorority I would want this fall or since I didn't register for recruitment I have to wait until spring?

Posted By: xxx
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: COB   

You don't have to wait until spring to get a COB, but there really isn't a 'spring rush' like in the fall, it is all just COB. If you want a bid you really do need to reach out to friends in chapters that you are interested in and let them know you are interested and maybe they have a spot. Sometimes a chapter is under Total by only a few spots and can offer some bids and don't have to announce it. These spots go to girls who are friends of members. They can't read your mind to know you are interested so it's up to you to put yourself out there. If they don't have any spots now they will after December graduations, and the same thing applies about COB going to friends of members. It's your best shot for now or spring.

By: COB

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.