By: Cool
#2by:    

I hear they got a lot of girls that old row wanted

By: Newpc
by: Hi axo   

All sororities say this about themselves

By: Hi axo
by: shhh   

its true. they got three of our bids and im in an older sorority. pnms are liking the axo vibe and i lowkey agree. btw hate when people say old or new row. it’s embarrassing we need our own terms here at uga instead if stealing from bama.

By: shhh
#3by:    

this appears made up. hope they got great girls like most houses. but girls do not drop tiers normally for a sorority without a house set up yet unless they are not being truthful on their options

By: troll much
by: what?   

"Without a house set up yet"? What?

By: what?
by: Sic of it Senior   

drop tiers? no person or group is “less than” another. im in an older sorority and some PNMs dropped us for AXO bids. whatever. happy for axo getting amazing pc. people pushing tiers and thinkin like this is why people talk s&$t about us

By: Sic of it Senior
#4by:    

AXO has had some really good pc's in the past few years and people have been noticing. That doesn't take anything away from any other sorority. Tiers are stupid, pnm's don't rush on tiers, and most sororities aren't focused on rank (most not all, iykyk) no matter what the purpose of this stupid site is.

By: All good
#5by:    

Ermmmm sure they r cool ig….

By: 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
#6by:    

this bid axo got nice lookin christian girls. that’s how to put it simply. they always been bible girls with good gpas but past years seem to be paying attention to looks and personality also which why they now havin socials with my frat and other more social ones

By: tbh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.