facebook

PI PHI NEED ADVICE

by:    

I’m really upset and confused and need advice. I prefed AOII and Pi phi(because it was my only other option) and I was extremely upset to see that i got pi phi(no hate just not my vibe) I tried to get through bid day and maybe I was just upset, but I feel like pi phi is only 10% normal people and I didn’t find anyone I really liked. Should I give it a chance or just drop now?

Posted By: Upset and confused
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Pi Phi is a good sorority with so many sweet girls in it. Give it a chance you’ll find your people. And saying only 10% are normal is odd, all the Pi Phis I know are great and like to have a good time!

By: Okay
by: really confused   

What is your definition of the word normal?

By: really confused
#2by:    

I’d say definitely give them a fair chance but drop before initiation if you’re still unhappy at that point. If you drop after initiation, you won’t be eligible to join another sorority later on, so just try to make a decision before then.

By: Hi
#3by:    

They aren’t all weird. Just chill and I’m sure you’ll meet some nice girls in Pi Phi

By: Lol
#4by:    

This is more made up bs. So stupid.

By: DG PNM
by: Real   

Agreed

By: Real
by: no   

honestly ive felt very similar to the op. i can't tell if its just too fresh but i have not had an easy time finding people similar to me. ive connected with the sophomores better than my own pc. i wouldn't dismiss this girls feelings its very valid to not feel like you fit in somewhere you didn't choose to be

By: no
#5by:    

Lowkey drop they dont get good socials

By: Hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: hi   

i struggled at the social last night, guys felt very awkward, the bar was much better

By: hi
#6by:    

What would dropping now do for you? You can't get another bid for a year so you might as well make an effort up until initiation and then make your decision after actually trying to make it work.

By: Why?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.