facebook

What does spring rush actually look like?

by:    

i will be officially a student in january and im not sure if I should rush then or wait for next august. ive had mixed responses, some say spring rush is only open for Dphie and Alpha Phi even though a handful will claim to be involved (everything else requires invitation) and others say not to wait for 2025 bc sophomores are at a disadvantage. how would you get an invitation? do you have to know someone or do you reach out to the "participating" chapter? is the process similar to fall at all (ie. a itinerary for the week) in some aspects I appreciate the less intense rush method but is it really worth only having a couple options?

Posted By: spring admit
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

There is no actual 'spring rush', it's just chapters offering COB on their own. No itinerary or organization. Sororities that have a few spots will offer them on the DL to girls they already know. Others that need to fill more, like AXiD and a few others, will participate in a COB fair in early January. Last year there were 7 at the COB fair. For formal recruitment, upperclassmen have a separate quota so you don't have to compete with freshmen for spots. My advice is to keep an eye on the panhellenic website for the COB fair and attend and see what you think, and then you can decide to go through recruitment.

By: spring

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.