facebook

Whats with moms being so heavily invested in srats

by:    

I go to another school and am in a sorority but i always see tiktoks of moms driving through the row during rush and bid day and being heavily invested in whats going on with the sororities. I just find that so weird because at my school moms dont rly give af. Some arent even moms just middle age women. I think its so weird and creepy and was wondering if this is a normal thing here and like whats up w that and why do they care so much

Posted By: Wtf
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Parents are expected and welcome on bid day here and the houses are prepared for them to show up for a bit, say hey, and then LEAVE. There are many alum and local Georgia and Southern states parents, so this is the norm for here. But for non-family members to show up, this is abnormal, invasive, and creepy AF stalking behavior.

By: 'rents
by: ^   

aaaand downvoting from the stalkers..........

By: ^
#2by:    

I’m an alum who lives locally. Was in the vicinity during bid day festivities so drove down Milledge. I enjoyed my time in a sorority in college and don’t think theres anything weird about checking out all that’s going on. One day you’ll be an old has been too and might get some laughs walking or driving past your old sorority house with your friends. It’s not that deep.

By: UGA Alum
by: Lol   

Why are u even on this site ur a grown adult get a life or a job

By: Lol
by: Ew   

That's what homecoming is for.

By: Ew
by: !!   

This is so funny

By: !!
#3by:    

Hot moms always welcome

By: Why so harsh?
by: MILFS   

Lmao.

By: MILFS
#4by:    

It's called vicarious pleasure. Kind of like a parent enjoying their kids' anticipation of Christmas
and their opening up Christmas presents. How many guys feel like they are on the field when they are only watching in the stands?

By: Vicarious
by: ^   

It's also called parasocial relationships when you're following certain girls on tiktok and get so invested.

By: ^
#5by:    

I plan on being an active alum like my mom, anuts and gm. They showed me that they stay friend thought a lifetime with their ‘sisters.’ They prefer to do service work with the Junior League, their sororities instead of church or another nonprofit. Theta, PiPhi, Kappa, so it’s not a legacy thing.

By: Well..
by: still   

That's vastly different than showing up to bid day when you aren't a parent to check out all the new girls for their looks.

By: still
#6by:    

Nobody says srats.

By: haha
#7by:    

Yea it’s real weird

By: weirdos

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.