facebook

Pref r u anxious? How to chill?

by:    

Pref anxiety? Guess that's normal. R u scared? How do you chill now? Down to 2...

Posted By: Pref Please
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I hate we had to have a break and stress even longer.

By: Yes I am nervous
#2by:    

If it makes you feel any better, I was released from recruitment today before pref, so if you had gotten dropped, you most likely would have received a phone call about it already! Good luck tomorrow and I hope you have a great bid day!!

By: Dw

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: sorry Dw   

please consider spring rush and love your positive attitude. Regardless you are going to have a wonderful first year at UGA and make friends.

By: sorry Dw
by: Pref Please   

I appreciate what you are saying.

By: Pref Please
by: Have no worries   

You went through a tough process and should be proud. Remember 3/4 of the people you meet on campus aren’t in Greek life. So whether you try again or just enjoy the vibrant non-Greek social scene you’re going to meet great friends and have awesome social opportunities. It’s a wonderful school for everyone.

By: Have no worries

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.