facebook

Best Choice for Friendly Introvert?

by:    

Ok which for a friendly introvert: SK, DZ or DG?

Posted By: Just Me
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I can only speak to DG. I am an introvert trying to live in the house. During recruitment I spent time with my headphones in a book on breaks. I do feel supported with my personality. As my house mates know I like my alone time. DG has a mix of personalities and majors. Plus, activities related to their majors, some religious activities, some sports, and some going out all the time. Some art some hard science majors so we have friendly introverts. Enjoy eating with my friends and my campus major activities. Do not know Sigma Kappa and never went to them during recruitment. DZ on my hall last year was bubbly/cheerleader vibes and went out a lot. She was inclusive and would invite others(so will the DEE GEEs). Excited DZ house is so close as we are still friends just see her when I am feeling social. With so many girls in each house assume each house will have a mix of personalities. Truly once you are in a house you will still be friends with people from other houses. We have great houses at UGA follow your heart. Being introverted I was not overly emotional at preference and thought it a little over the top at both houses I attended. Truth is I would have been happy with but got my first choice. Although the other one was ranked higher on this site, I just thought they were more high energy then I wanted. Love my pledge class and hope this is what will happen for you. Tip for being an introvert come around the house a lot as a pledge and make the effort first semester especially to get to know your pledge class. Get out of your comfort zone so next year like me you can tell them I need my alone time, and they know you will still hang when you're feeling your energy is restored. As recruitment I know can be exhausting. All houses are good at UGA. Mine is very supportive and we enjoy good relations with other houses. Happy with my choice and hope you will be with yours.

By: Thoughts on DG
by: Just Me   

Thoughts on DG
Thanks so much!!

By: Just Me
#2by:    

You're not the only friendly introvert who ever rushed! There are tons of girls who need to recharge by being alone, as opposed to girls who crave the energy of being in the middle of the action. Every sorority is not homogeneous, believe it or not. Trust your gut feelings, it will be accurate for you because everyone else can only speak from their own perspective.

By: Gut feeling only

Gut feeling only
Thanks šŸ˜Š

#3by:    

1. This is prob not the best place for guidance on recruitment.
2. But since you asked...

Both houses have great girls.

DZ is prob the more social of the two, with better frat relations.

The DG girls I know seem to be more into sisterhood and campus involvement activities. They have been getting better frat relations.

Both have good reputations overall.

If you are an introvert, DG might be the better option, given less focus on partying.

By: Both are great!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Both are great -- thanks!

#4by:    

Iā€™d probably say DG > SK > DZ for introverts! Even though the other 2 are generally ranked higher overall, DG seems the most likely to go out of their way to make sure their quieter members feel included. SK would be great too since they have a pretty chill vibe. DZ seems like the loudest/more extroverted house of these 3, so you might feel a little lost there.

By: Fellow introvert

Fellow Introvert, thank you.

#5by:    

Just follow your heart all the way

By: trust yourself

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.