facebook

Waiting for Pref!

by:    

Who are yall hoping to get back for pref??

I am hoping for SK and DZ!! Super scared though and can’t keep my mind on anything other than Saturday though lol, these next three days are going to suck.

Posted By: terrified
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

What other houses do u have? I’m hoping for gphi and kd

By: Dawg

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: terrified    

I have DZ, SK, AGD, Pi Phi, APhi, DG, and DPhiE.

I loved GPhi and KD!!

By: terrified
#2by:    

I ONLY got gamma phi beta back for round 3 so I’m praying that I get asked back or else I’m out of rush

By: Scared
by: metoo   

I only got them, axid, and dphie back so I need gphi back too. A lot of other girls that I've talked to have them high on their list tho (like top 2)

By: metoo
#3by:    

I only got Dz. I mean I have others like dphie and dg but I even got dropped by some bottom houses. If I don’t get dz back I’m out. So disappointed

By: Rush
#4by:    

I’m hoping for AOPI (#1 absolutely love them!) and either AXO or DG for #2

Other houses I have left are AGD, DZ, and Pi Phi.
AGD and DZ seem like cool houses, I just didn’t personally vibe with the girls I talked to there, so the only one I really don’t want back is Pi Phi

By: Excited!!
by: :)   

aopi, dg, and axo gave me similar vibes too, I hope I get 2/3 back

By: :)
by: deeghater   

dg self ranks on here so bad it’s embarrassing

By: deeghater
by: DEEGHATER HATER   

Your name us literally deeg hater why tf would anyone listen to you pls get a life I'm deaddsdd HAHAHHA this is unreal

By: DEEGHATER HATER
#5by:    

I am hoping for dg and theta!

By: RUSH
by: deeghater   

what crack are u on bc i want some

By: deeghater
by: ok   

if you're on greek rank with the name "[sorority name] hater" that reflects extremely poorly on you and your insecurity of yourself and your own chapter #panpeaceandlove

By: ok
#6by:    

I’m narrowed to sk and aphi. Happy with both choices so I’m excited. Good luck everyone!

By: Coin flip?
#7by:    

I hope for AOP and DG. I have friends in both.

By: like both
#8by:    

I like the one I have left Gamma Phi Beta and hope I get to go back. Good luck to us all!

By: down to one

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.