facebook

DONT RUSH APHI ONG

by:    

DONT RUSH APHI U WILL REGRET!! I thought they were so nice during rush but ended up bullied by them and had lots of fights with fake friends and dropped. Alot of girls in my pc had dropped out thats how bad it is. Plus none of the frat boys will like you because Aphi has such a bad rep

Posted By: hi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Posts like this are why GR has to be taken with a grain of salt. Obvious last minute scare tactics just reek of desperation. Worry about impressing PNMs instead of trying to tear down your rivals. I think all of us hate this type of stuff. It’s just getting old.

By: Y?
#2by:    

They’re all mean! All the boys will hate you! They kick puppies and eat babies!

Aphi is the devil!!!

Oh… and I totally am not from a different sorority because that would be deceptive and we would never do that!

By: Puddin
#3by:    

The timing of this post tells you all you need to know. I guess Aphi is about to pull another good recruiting class if the uppers are dropping hit posts like this. Times are changing on Milledge and no amount of phony pot stirring is gonna stop it.

Good luck to all the girls who have endured this week!

By: Milly
by: Hoooo   

Lol on what planet. U must be in Aphi because nobody thinks this

By: Hoooo
#4by:    

My roommate was in Aphi and dropped because the girls were so mean to her

By: Stelllll
by: Wrong   

You sure she wasn’t in Mu?

By: Wrong
#5by:    

no one from pc 23 has dropped! Pls find something better to do than bully good recruiting chapters!

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.