facebook

PRE PC 24 RANKS W DESCRIPTION

by:    

This is my personal preference as a “geed” based off of living in a high rise last year…

Old row: Phi Mu, Adpi, Theta, kappa
I don’t think people really care for these houses except wealthy frats or the girls in them. They have never (in my experience) been very nice/genuine girls in them

Top: Kd, aopi, zta
Kd and zeta tend to be a little on mean/exclusive side in different ways. Aopi’s have always been very kind in my experience!

Upper mid: chi o, tri delt, GPhi, sk
Chi o and tri delt are more similar to each other and maybe even more on the introverted side compared to the other two but generally good interactions and kind to me.
Gphi and sk’s have always been super inclusive and extroverted to me when I didn’t rush. I do lowkey forget they aren’t the same sorority tho, similar personality. Very nice and funny girls!

Mid: dz, aphi, axo
Except for dz who has always been pretty nice, this row is pretty hit or miss. They are almost all incredibly loud/party girls tho. Except for some axo’s but idk if the alpha christ thing is a real stereotype or not

Lower mid: Agd, dg, pi phi
Agd’s are like super involved on campus and have always been nice to me in class. Dg and pi phi have always been either standoffish/introverted but I can’t tell. I did have a roommate that went pi phi last year when she wanted dz and was very bitter for a while but I don’t know if that is a thing with them. Her and her friend group did talk a lot of crap abt other houses tho…

Bottom: sdt, dphie, axid
It makes me sad that sdt and dphie are bottom because the actives actually love their chapter so much. AXiD is a different story. I saw a post on this app that some axid’s were saying mean stuff abt other houses and comments were trying to refute but unfortunately it’s true. A girl in sga last year kept saying how they were going to steal the dphie house when its finished because dphie will never be popular enough. It made me sad :(. I’m sure there are nice girls tho, I think that was the only one I met.

Posted By: 2024
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It’s so crazy to me how accurate this is

By: True

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I think we have just as many genuine girls as the rest of the houses and I would never be so elitist to assume I know as much about all the houses. Given I am only a member of one and I am to assume the poster is a member of one. To each their own. Off to class and then working out with friends. Enjoy Greek rank. The rest of you take this perspective as one person giving input. Make up your own minds.

By: old row
#3by:    

Ok this is actually spot on

By: Go Dawgs

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.