facebook

Is KD really as bad as their rankings say??

by: kaydee

Looking through the KD rankings is a little worrisome. I know people posting on here are most likely coming from a place of hate/spite. I want an honest opinion about this sorority. Every sorority has a few girls that don’t really reflect the sorority as a whole/give the sorority a bad look. Give me some positive comments abt this chapter!

Posted By: kaydee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: heretohelp   

Hey, I’m genuinely saying this trying to help you out, the girls have a rep of “skiing” for some of them but other than that they have some really amazing sweet girls. The sking might not be true but I know they have great girls and a philanthropy so really go where your heart chooses.

By: heretohelp
by: ???Aug 7, 2024 10:34:06 PM

Wait I think you’re getting confused with kappa because I’ve heard rumors about them “skiing”

By: ???
#2  by: Idiots   

If you believe anything on this site you are too dumb to go here.

By: Idiots
#3  by: Kd   

Idk what you mean bad? They are not top or old row but they are top of new row and that isn’t bad. They are just insta baddie vibes

By: Kd
by: no such thingAug 5, 2024 10:02:05 AM

There is no old and new sorority row at UGA. Saying otherwise is embarrassing wannabe Bama vibes.

By: no such thing
by: ^Aug 6, 2024 6:00:45 AM

Saying that the separation doesn’t exist tells me you are butthurt from a new row sorority

By: ^
#4  by: Reality Chick   

KD is great. Well respected by most. Generally considered some of the prettiest girls on campus. Tough to get in. Any negative spin is probably just from the usual suspects on here.

By: Reality Chick

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.