facebook

WTF is happening with fraternity PCs??

by: Dang

Word around town is Pike DSP and KS are out performing SX PDT and SN so far in terms of quality and numbers, I hear SX and SN aren't even at 15 guys yet. Let's see how things shake out but why tf is this happening? DSP can't even throw parties at their house, KS is only like 5 years old, and Pike have a .2 gpa. Yeah SX and SN have been on here a lot and PDT is short but they have been way more consistent and have much better history.

Posted By: Dang
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: uhhh   

bad source my dude

By: uhhh
#2  by: Yup   

SX and SN have been downhill for awhile due to the UNG issue and blanket bidding. Phi Felt is still the best of this group by far but Pike and to a lesser extent KS are getting a lot more popular and out recruiting other groups. Pikes parties are top 3 here.

By: Yup
by: YupJul 19, 2024 11:02:56 PM

But let me add everybody you mentioned is already around 20+ guys so far so idk what you're talking about.

by: IdkJul 20, 2024 8:43:42 PM

I hear SX and PDT are scaping the bottom of the barrel but idk what this post is talking about as far as SN goes. KS SN PKA and DSP are doing well rn and you probably should throw PKP in there as well. Imo ranks are going to look a lot different after fall.

TEP OX DTD SPE BTP and DKE are all getting good classes too apparently. SAE KA and ChiPhi are lacking compared to ATO and Fiji imo.

By: Idk
#3  by: Yup   

Not just those three but KA SAE and ChiPhi are not doing as well either.

#4  by: Yup   

Good. More girls for us.

#5  by: Sure   

iDK - please do tell us how you have all
Of this information about no less than 14 fraternity pledge classes. Do you have a crystal ball or something?

By: Sure
#6  by: Yeah   

It won't matter how many guys they have so far, they will fill numbers when rush starts. Add PKP to this list though they are doing well too

By: Yeah
by: YupJul 26, 2024 6:27:18 AM

People sleep on pi kappa here.

#7  by: Ok   

The good new row fraternities (FIJI, ATO, DSP) are almost full while the old row frats are struggling. Goes to show where the better pnms go.

By: Ok
by: DoubtfulAug 5, 2024 7:59:19 PM

I doubt this post is anywhere near correct.

By: Doubtful
#8  by: Kappa sig   

I bet delta sig PC fye bro 🔥🔥real spill 💯

By: Kappa sig
#9  by: LOOOLLLLLL   

Looks like some but hurt SN PDT or SX deleted my comment saying KS PKA DSP are out performing them. Probably PKP too at this point. Blanket bidding randos finally caught up with them.

By: LOOOLLLLLL
#10  by: lol   

Yeah bro whoever told you this is dead wrong lmao. SX and SN are both doing fine in terms of rush. SX and SN along with KA SAE and Chi Phi never have to worry about losing a rushee to Kappa Sig or Phi Delt😭. Sorry but you squids don’t even look at the same guys as those fraternities but post whatever makes you feel better about yourselves.

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.