facebook

One thing on the outside, very different on the in

by:    

If you rush a sorority beware of those in white houses on corners of S. Milledge. They will say they are down to earth and have found their Best Friends! They will say they welcome you to their sisterhood and are so glad you are there. After living in this large, old, white house last year, however, you will find, they are nothing like this behind the scenes. Waste of time, money, and effort. Get bullied, get isolated, but you will not get what you came for-sisterhood. Save yourself some time.

Posted By: honest
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This seems like you are mad about something LOL. I believe I know which group you are talking about, and I have heard these kinds of things. Not who they seem to be and very cliquey. I've heard mistreating good sisters and power tripping on them. Lots of girls have dropped so I guess you are one of them. Those girls seem kind of weird to me but let people find out for themselves though. Go further down S. Milledge. We're better down here. LOL

By: suggestions
#2by:    

Pretty harsh assessment They aren't all bad.

By: harsh
#3by:    

LMAO this is spot on from most of the girls I have met from that sorority. My best friend is in this sorority, and she only hangs out with one girl in her PC and girls from other sororities for this reason. She has 2 years left and she's just treading water. One girl on exec got pissed their first year because her BF said my friend was pretty. She's been on the outs since due to mean girl mentality.

By: LMAO
#4by:    

all sororities are huge and have a wide range of personalities... it stinks that some people have bad experiences in their chapter, but it doesn't mean that the entire chapter is horrible. there are good, friendly girls in every chapter, just like how there's a few mean girls in every chapter

By: yikes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.