facebook

Dphie catfishes

by:    

Why does dphie use the same 3 girls in almost every single post? The only good looking girl is the blonde they keep posting. They don’t need to hide, everyone knows what they look like.

Posted By: Lmao
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

okay but the fact that DPHIE does a formal in savannah is actually cool tho. also i’m not in DPHIE nice try

By: hm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: hm pt 2   

also there are unattractive girls in every sorority, some just do better at hiding it. i would rather be in DPHIE than be in alpha phi and be considered B team. Like why do they even give them a bid then?

By: hm pt 2
#2by:    

Why do you care?

By: Curious
#3by:    

another example of dphies all flooding the greek rank comments to defend themselves. not a good look deeph.

By: yeah
by: Yah right   

Another example of Axid trying to take down other sororities by making up lies about them and spitting out garbage, not a good look ;)

By: Yah right
by: silly   

nice try but i’m not an axid

By: silly
by: @ Dphie   

Literally confirmed that you’re a Dphie and you’re all in the greek rank comments… Basically proved that person’s point. Doesn’t you guys chapter tell y’all to stay off greek rank? Guess not.

By: @ Dphie
by: Wrong   

I’m actually NOT in Dphie, I’m just sick of people hating on them for no reason because I have friends in that chapter who are so nice and genuine. We should be spreading panhel love not this bs

By: Wrong
#4by:    

which blonde girl? feel like there’s a few

By: dawg
by: bob   

charlotte rogers

By: bob
#5by:    

Just went to look at their feed but it seems like quite balanced except recent posts (6)having one girl duplicate

By: Bad

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.