facebook

DEEP IN MY HEART - DPHIE

by:    

RUN AS FAST AS U CAN PNMS! they are definitely trying to hype up their insta right now and just know you will prob end up suicide bidding them in the end like over 80% of the people i know. be prepared. they are weird. usually they are known for dating each other, nothing wrong w that but likeeee if that’s not ur vibe. they try to be so defensive and take down other middle chapters like axo, sk, agd, pi phi, dg, and gphi, when in reality they aren’t even comparable when it comes to socials and date nights.

Posted By: hard life
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Girl u have been spamming Greek rank about every sorority from KKG, SDT, DPHIE, ZTA and AOPII. Everyone knows ur a troll and they don’t care 😭

By: Girlsstop
by: lfg   

yea girl i agree. calm down panhell love. i could name the whole list u have bashed : aphi, kd, pi phi, zta, aoii, dphie. interesting what people do with their times to ruin recruitment.

By: lfg
by: lfg   

oh and kkg. do u just not like every sorority ur not in lol.

By: lfg
by: Wtf   

True yet somehow all of the other posts got taken down… PNMs/anyone ever, don’t listen to this garbage. Clearly OP isn’t happy in her house or life.

By: Wtf
#2by:    

Someone has been grabbing random terms off greekrank, like "suicide bidding" and vomiting them out on here not knowing what they actually mean. If 80% of anyone is suiciding for a sorority then they are doing really well.

By: hahaha
by: uga   

nah she knows what i means lol she meant like people are suicide bidding something else because they are one of the options at pref.

By: uga
#3by:    

Go away troll and touch grass. I'm in another house you named above and have a few friends in dphie and they're the nicest girls. I swear that this site makes it sound like all the panhel chapters hate each other which is not true

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.