facebook

dirty rushing = embarrassing

by:    

aphi and kd need to stop trying so hard with dirty rushing. it’s embarrassing and kinda defeats the point of rush. yea i know other sororities do it too, but the manner these two do it is unreal. like it’s so shallow usually because it’s all based on looks lol like please do better. pnms don’t waste ur time because the amount of people ik who dropped bc of the level of shallowness is crazy lol. remember there are great girls in every sorority just go into rush with an open mind and maybe u will surprise yourself!

Posted By: dawgs
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

could never catch me being in a desperate ass sorority like that

By: ruff

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

old row wannabes 😭😭

By: oops
#3by:    

the aphi and kd recruitment chairs are currently shivering in their boots

By: lame
#4by:    

CANT FORGET ZETA! LOVE THEIR SUMMER BRUNCHES BLESS THEIR HEARTS

By: lol
#5by:    

hope this is brought to uga panhellenic lol they can finally get exposed about bringing girls up in the spring and summer

By: mhmmm
#6by:    

girls that have these houses as their top are oblivious and blinded by their “love bombing” can’t wait for them to get dropped after being bid promised

By: wassup
#7by:    

panhellenic love for all unless it comes to dirty rushing

By: panhell love
#8by:    

You’re allowed to follow pnms on instagram though…. No ones doing anything wrong besides the old row sororities that think rules about pnms don’t apply to them

By: 12345
by: dawgs   

yea but they don’t just follow lol they dm too plus no one does it to the extent of them comes off so try hard

By: dawgs
#9by:    

Who wants to go aphi anyways… let it happen

By: Lol
by:    

no one acted like that when I rushed aphi and kd. They’re good sororities and just rush like everyone else. Idk why they are getting hate

By:
by: dawgs   

i agree lol they aren’t anything special

By: dawgs

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.