facebook

why is pi phi always done so dirty on these rankings?

by: me me me

as a girl in phi mu that was hardcore dirty rushed, yes they may not be a top house, but they definitely shouldn’t be associated with dphie and sdt. their past pc was better than sororities like gphi and axo for sure. it is putting a bad light for pnms when reality every pi phi i’ve ever met has been so sweet and gorgeous. definitely don’t push pi phi to the side when rushing this fall.

Posted By: me me me
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: panhell love   

i feel like there shouldn’t be rankings of sororities because each have different things for everyone and they are all relatively the same lol some just may be slightly more shallow

By: panhell love
by: dawgsJul 6, 2024 5:30:49 PM

real!

By: dawgs
#12  by: honest   

No hate but it’s kinda known on campus Pi Phi is bottom tier, it doesn’t matter cuz tiers are stupid but this is clearly a pi phi post and pi phi comments

By: honest
#13  by: lilbrun   

As a guy idk what pi phis your meeting, but they definitely aren’t well liked amongst the frats

By: lilbrun
#14  by: Pwowhvshsvshsgs   

Original poster and all the comments are filled with Pi Phis, it’s known that they are a bottom tier sorority

By: Pwowhvshsvshsgs

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.