facebook

why is pi phi always done so dirty on these rankings?

by:    

as a girl in phi mu that was hardcore dirty rushed, yes they may not be a top house, but they definitely shouldn’t be associated with dphie and sdt. their past pc was better than sororities like gphi and axo for sure. it is putting a bad light for pnms when reality every pi phi i’ve ever met has been so sweet and gorgeous. definitely don’t push pi phi to the side when rushing this fall.

Posted By: me me me
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

couldn’t agree more

By: go dawgs
#2by:    

this was v helpful as someone who is keeping an open mind going through rush

By: new rush
#3by:    

This was definetly not written by a phi mu, and is not completely accurate. Although pi phi has so really pretty and fun girls, their pcs were not comparable to sororities like gphi and axo at all. They hide a lot of their members for sure, and in reality are crazy. But I do agree they get way more hate than they deserve.

By: Pi phi
by: oops   

okay but how are the different lol most girls at this age are pretty copy and paste in a lot of ways lol

By: oops
#4by:    

To say they “shouldn’t be associated” with dphie and sdt is so rude and shallow. Reality is, lots of those girls are similar and it’s not a bad thing. There are great girls in all of those sororities

By: Rude af
by: Agreed   

You so right

By: Agreed
#5by:    

As a girl in phi mu? There is literally no phi mu that would ever say this on greek rank. Be smarter pi phi.

By: Not Phi Mu
#6by:    

The Pi Phis I know are sweet cute and fun. I would definitely consider if I was a pnm.

By: Not a bad choice
#7by:    

EXACTLY

By: dawgs
#8by:    

i’ve always said they were underrated

By: yuh
#9by:    

justice for pi phi fr

By: besties

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#10by:    

they lowkey smart asf too which as a guy that’s attractive

By: sigepman
by: Pwowhvshsvshsgs   

A pi phi pretending to be a sig ep

By: Pwowhvshsvshsgs

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.