facebook

Rankings from an outsider’s pov

by:    

I’m not in a sorority and have zero bias towards any, but I figured a ranking for pnm’s from a non-Greek life person could give insight to how people not associated see the sororities. (Not based off of what is usually viewed as the “best houses” but based on interactions I’ve had with girls and the overall vibe they give off)
Top (as in they are the houses that I have met the most nice and chill people from. If I were to ever rush I would probably try for one of these houses ):
DG, DZ, APhi, Zeta, Gphi, AGD, Pi Phi

the rest (either I’ve had no interactions/ heard some stories with some or have had a few not great interactions from girls in these sororities. Probably would not try for these houses if I were to ever rush -which I’m not):
AOPi, Tri-Delt, SK, ADPi, Chi O, AChiO, DPhiE, Kappa, Theta, KD

SDT is generally catered towards a certain demographic and a very small sorority. I’ve heard good things about the girls however.

also note: this ranking isn’t meant to put down any house, this is just how someone who isn’t involved in Greek life (which is probably a little more than half the school’s population) sees the houses.

Posted By: observations
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

^I forgot AXiD that’s my bad. I’ve met some really nice girls from there and they would be put with the “top” houses.

By: observations
by: yes   

I agree I love all the Alpha Xi girls I have met!!!!

By: yes
by: we c u   

Hey Alpha Xi.

By: we c u
#2by:    

Nobody is going to find this helpful in the least. Thanks so much for weighing in with your "insights" that mean absolutely nothing.

By: so what

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Yesss   

Yesss fr thanks for your opinions that absolutely nobody cares about!!!!

By: Yesss
#3by:    

Wow so helpful. There are thousands of sorority members at this school and you've met some in some houses and heard about some in some houses and haven't met any in the other houses but you are sharing your valuable opinion. This is exactly where every single bit of crap comes from that gets posted on here. Baseless, meaningless, unverifiable random crap. Thanks for the reminder.

By: haha
by: observations   

kinda the point of this site? To put meaningless crap. It’s a forum to share thoughts, doesn’t mean any of it has a relevance. You’re clearly on this site too, so you too add to the “unverified random crap” of this site.

By: observations
by: haha   

Your post still sucks, what makes you think anyone cares what you think?

By: haha
#4by:    

Phi Mu?

By: You forgot
#5by:    

Yeah this is def fake, Pi phis are mean

By: Isishsushsudh
#6by:    

Pnms, this is it if you want to hate your life for the next four years!!

By: Pnms!!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.