facebook

Accurate 2024 Sorority Ranks

by:    

Top: phi mu, adpi, theta, kappa

They are “old row” nothing else to them.

Lower Top: kd, aopi, chi o

chi o is supposedly “old row” but they’re different than the other four. kd and aopi are equal imo.

Upper Mid: zeta, tri delt, aphi

zta is kinda falling after last year but still decent. Aphi and tri delt are rising.

Mid: gphi, sk, axo

These are really all the same level imo just different vibes.

Low mid: dz, dg, agd

dz is kind of falling and rush might not go too well with renovations. dg is doing better but older classes are a bit different. I never heard about agd if i’m behind honest.

Bottom: pi phi, sdt, dphie

Idrk what to say this is just what I normally see

Brand new: axid

Posted By: Reality
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Honestly combine upper mid and mid, move axo to head of lower mid and pi phi up to last of lower mid and this is perfect

By: Pretty good
#2by:    

yea this is spot on

By: ooooooooo
#3by:    

as someone who is in greek life her thus is right. If you’re disliking you just don’t like the truth.

By: ok
#4by:    

ddd falling actually

By: Nope
#5by:    

bumppp

By: yeaaaaaa
#6by:    

ADPi is falling. Phi Mu and Theta are tops. Kappa is being ranked on their historical rep, not what has happened recently. Hello snaps.
DZ and AOPi are improving. KD is good but some issues.

By: Huh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: almost    

i agree except DZ definitely isn’t improving at all. then and so are falling these past few years

By: almost
#7by:    

bumppppp. This is the most accurate i’ve seen

By: bump
#8by:    

this is the most accurate rank I've seen so far.
except chi o shouldn't be so high up just because they're considered "old row"...

By: yep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.