facebook

Pledging a fraternity at UGA or UNG???

by:    

My goal is to attended UGA but if I don't get in as a freshman and have to go to UNG for a 1 year and then transfer I will. Overall goal is to attend UGA. If I have to go to UNG for a year should I pledge there or wait until I get UGA??? Are the UGA chapters accepting of members transferring in from other schools??? Do you have to repledge when you get to UGA??? Are you treated differently if you pledged at another school vs pledging at UGA??

Posted By: Legacy
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You basically have to choose one or the other. If you are initiated into a frat at another school there is no guarantee that you would be accepted into that chapter here if you transferred, it's up to the chapter to let you affiliate. If you are initiated into any fraternity somewhere you can't pretend it didn't happen and re rush at a different school to join a different frat, unless you lie and get away with it, but people here will know if you try it out of UNG.

By: one or the other
by: Ung   

This^

By: Ung
#2by:    

Following

By: Lol
#3by:    

So are the chapters at UGA cool with affiliate members or is it frowned upon?

By: Legacy
by: you   

It has nothing to do with 'the chapters at UGA', it is entirely up to whatever the individual chapter thinks about you as an individual.

By: you
#4by:    

Weird

By: ok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.