facebook

the reality of uga panhellenic life

by: being so fr

i went into recruitment knowing nothing about the ranks and i ended up exactly where i felt comfortable. looking at the ranks after being in my sorority for the year i can tell you there is truly no difference whether you end up on the top end of the ranks or the bottom. at the end of the day these ranks are all superficial and mean literally nothing. as long as you have fun in your sorority and you make the most of the experience you will be just fine! don’t let these ranks persuade you! i have friends in “top” “mid” and “low” sororities and they are all amazing people!

i know the comments will say “she’s only saying this because she’s in a low sorority” or “this is someone who doesn’t know the reality” but at the end of the day the readers can believe what they want and respect that the ranks are made by superficial low life’s and the reality is that sorority’s are supposed to be fun!

Posted By: being so fr
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: not high school   

Every sorority member is proud to wear her letters. No one is judged one way or the other because of their affiliation. The only thing people notice is YOU. Are you nice, are you fun, are you respected...you will be liked for your own personal qualities. Your letters won't change how you are perceived. This isn't high school, time to grow up.

By: not high school
#2  by: agreed   

Every single class that I’ve had, people don’t associate people for with being in “low” or “high” tier ranks. People are friends across sororities! Find a place that fits for you :)

By: agreed

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.