facebook

Constructive criticism for axid

by:    

Axid has a good group of girls and good potential but they need to fix their instagram feed if they want PNMs to be appealed by them. every good sorority has a good instagram feed.

Posted By: hi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

i think our feed is cute, no need to hate bro

By: bruh
by: bro   

Getting defensive on gr for every little thing is not the move or AXiD will seem desperate and invite more criticism. You need to develop a thicker skin and not comment like that.

By: bro
by: ^^   

I’m not getting defensive, I’m just responding to a comment. Ik the people on the socials team and they work super hard. I just think it’s unkind to be making fun of hard work people r doing is all🤷‍♀️

By: ^^
#2by:    

"...to be appealed by them"???? You can't be in college.

By: ???
by: Yeah…   

Because people from UGA are known to be super smart in the first place, right?

By: Yeah…
#3by:    

as long as ppl r talking abt this, does anyone actually follow an axids? i saw smth on here abt some of the girls using some BAD photoshop. but like realistically thats prbly like one or two ppl.

By: hmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: woof   

it’s the chick with the lip filler

By: woof
by: what   

Who^^

By: what
by: ok   

i wanna know who this lip filler chick is

By: ok
#4by:    

She missed the point entirely because she's now defending her defense. AXi chapter needs to come get her.

By: Haha
#5by:    

I agree tbh but there’s like 100 of them max. They aren’t gonna have instagrammable pictures coming left and right yet. They’ve got a great start.

By: hm
by: true   

They need to stop posting the same 10 girls over and over again. I mean it’s always the same ones and I know they have others. And post more consistently.

By: true
by: HQ   

^^Agreed. Headquarters definitely has something to do with it I think.

By: HQ
#6by:    

I promise no one cares about your sororities or other sororities instagrams that much💀 yall actin like it’s gonna be crucial in life😂😂

By: Boom
#7by:    

We need to stop dropping people’s first and last name on GR. I don’t even know this girl, and I personally would feel awful if I saw people saying this stuff about me on GR. What happened to Pan love?? Also with how many PNMs there are, we need to be supporting all sororities, so girls don’t go into rush being biased & having negative options chapters

By: Stop
#8by:    

they really do post the same girls over and over…

By: yikes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.