facebook

first year experience

by:    

hi! i wanted to come on here and share my experience after being involved in Greek life for the past year for any future pnms. i joined a chapter as a sophomore and chose one of the new(er) ones (there’s only like 3 or 4 new chapters within the past 6 years so feel free to guess lol). my PC is pretty big and there’s a really interesting mix of girls. some are gorgeous and have the kindest hearts and others r incredibly fake inside AND out. ive already planned to stick it out junior year, but I might drop my last year. i’ve heard thats a common experience for a lot of girls to drop their senior year, however. ive had so many great experiences and made so many new friends in both my own chapter and in other chapters. some of my best friends are in totally different chapters, which is what I love so much abt Greek life! meeting new people! HOWEVER, i want to advise that every chapter is going to have girls you aren’t going to get along with or mesh with. i know a lot of people say that you’ll “find where you’re meant to be” and I totally agree. but I don’t think there’s a place that’s a perfect fit per say where you’re gonna like everyone. that’s just life! overall, ive had a decent experience so far and obviously recommend rushing even if youre unsure. just the experience overall is so worth it

Posted By: hi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

this is def an axid or an aphi

By: uhm
#2by:    

Encourage you to stay until you graduate. Even as an alum I enjoy our annual beach trips and when I have moved around the country it is easy to connect with other alums. Think long term not short term. One year of extra dues is worth paying for 30 years. Even girls you may not connect with now you may find as you go through life you have similar timing on life events and grow closer. Glad you found a chapter working for you.

By: alum thoughts

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.