facebook

GPHI stop self ranking

by:    

Gphi is honestly so embarrassing, self ranking more than anyone on here. You literally have no frat relations(maybe Beta) and have girls in your PC that belong in DPHIE and are low mid at best

Posted By: Accurate
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

My strong guess is that this was written by one of the delightful members of Alpha Phi, who just do not get the irony of accusing another house of self-ranking.

BTW: Are you hags going to be paying guys from various houses to hang out across the street during recruitment?

BTW 2: Not a Gamma Phi, but know a number of them, and have several good friends through classes.

By: Accurate = A Phi
by: I see u gphi   

Sure bring down other girls to distract from the truth!

By: I see u gphi
#2by:    

This is such a disgusting post. Not a gamma phi but the girls I know in it are so kind and genuine. There is no reason to put another house down because of your own insecurities.

By: .
#3by:    

They may not be the best but they are solid and don't deserve this attack.

MILLEDGE FRATERNITY MAN

By: Gamma Phi is a good

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.