facebook

Sorority rankings after being a PNM

by:    

Top:
ADPi, Phi Mu
Kappa, Theta
(Order of this switches off every year but for right now this is how it is. If you care about being in a top sorority these are the only 4 you can go. Really good at recruitment. Heavily wanted.

Mid Top:
KD, Chi O, ZTA, AOPi
(I think the order for these also changes on who you ask) ZTA and AOPi are probably better rn than Chi O but Chi O is old row so they will always have that going for them. KD is also starting to fall. “KD locks” have started going other sororities because of KDs reputation and their poor recruitment strategies on choosing girls based off their looks/social media

Lower Top:
Tri-Delt, APhi (I honestly am confused why Alpha Phi gets hated on GR. I think it’s lower ranked sororities getting jealous considering PNMS and frats all like Alpha Phi better than any of the other sororities listed below them even though they haven’t been here that long. Tri delt is good. Just random mix of girls.

Upper Mid: GPhi, SK, DZ (heard mix things about all. Social calendar is dying so not as wanted from PNMS anymore. They do well during rush but once people are actually in it they don’t like it as much.)

(Don’t need to explain the rest)
Mid: AXO, AGD, DG

Lower Mid: Pi Phi, SDT

Bottom: DPHIE

AXiD????

Posted By: Yup
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

this is 100% it.

By: yes
#2by:    

Switch Gphi and SK, switch DG and AGD, move Dphie before SDT jeeze

By: Not reslly
#3by:    

No one will agree with this because of how detailed it is and because it doesn’t group 5 sororities in the same tier. But this is accurate and people don’t want to admit it because it makes people feel better when you don’t put numbers on them even if it’s true. People for real listen to this.

By: Ppl are mad

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.